Thursday, November 14, 2013

RACES START TODAY!!

Hello everyone,

It's been a crazy team trials process which I will fill you all in on later.

However, today myself and the rest of Team_USA_Bobsled_Super_Force kick off this Olympic season of racing in Calgary, Canada tonight at 5pm MST. I will race 2-man today with Codie Basque; tomorrow I race 2-man with Jake Peterson, then Saturday I will be racing 4-man with Codie Basque, Nate Weber, and Sam Mithchner. It is a gauntlet of races but God has prepared me for what I need to accomplish! 

My gear is packed and ready to put on! 

The below link will take you to the FIBT site where you will be able to find race results either later today or tomorrow morning


Thanks for your support

God Bless

www.jessebeckom3.com
Twitter: @jessbeck3
Instagram: @jessebeck3 



No comments: