Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Funding A Dream!

Greetings everyone, 

As I continue to raise money for my Bobsled training I invite you all  to visit my Crowd Funding page http://www.rallyme.com/rallies/259 . The ideal behind Crowd Funding is to receive smaller amounts of funding from numerous sources, which combined reach a specific goal amount.

I am looking to raise $10,594. I am thankful for those of you who have already showed your support of my dream by becoming one of my financial sponsors. I'm also confident that if everyone who reads my blog and or receives my update e-mails becomes one of my financial sponsors I can will my funding goal. 

    Thanks everyone, 

    Jesse 


    Special Thanks To The Following Sponsors

    Jesse and Addie Beckom    Denise Beckom   Tina and Mark Fornwald      Ulanka Beckom

    Venus Beckom      James and Lena White     Albert Beckom     Catherine Beckom   Floyd Redmon

    Robert Frazier      Valerie Robinson     Russell Wright     Thea Singleton     Heather Margain

    Stacey Ross Dennis Kelly     RL McCaskill III     Brad Jacob     James and Lena White

    Christy DaPrato     Crystal Smith     Jenifer Furda     Steve Smotherman   Dr. Johnson   

    OTC Visitors   MSA International


                                                                      

        Now Sports Nutrition               Cradle Gear          Shutout Solutions Vision Salon

    No comments: